Sunday, July 4, 2010

Susie, Sam and Stella-{Cleveland Baby Children Family Photography}



These three were so in love with each other it was a pleasure to watch.  I think all the love helped to capture some amazing pictures:)  Little Sam let me carry him around the yard and was ready and willing for whatever ideas I had.  Stella was such a beautiful little sweetie and Mommy was obviously head over heels about both her angels.  Honestly, it was such a great photo session I had so many favorites that I think I swamped the collage a bit much:)  Enjoy the slideshow!







1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. You have such a natural eye for amazing shots. I can't wait for our next photo shoot this fall. And maybe this time we'll include Al. haha. Thanks again Jennie for capturing a wonderful moment in time for me.

    ReplyDelete