Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas Card Design Poll

I am in the process of setting up mini sessions for Christmas/Holiday cards and while I haven't figured out all the details yet I wanted to lock down my card designs for 2010.  Since I am stuck between 2 design sets I figured I could try to get some reader/client advice.  Please peruse the two collections below and vote in the poll.  If you care to share why you voted the way you did I would love to see your comments.  Thank you!

Set #1 (6 different cards)

Season’s Greetings 5×5 Trifold


Ornament 5×7 Folded Card


Stocking 5×5 Flat Card


Green Holiday 5×5 Folded Card


Mittens 5×7 Folded Card


Snowflake Swirl 5×7 Flat Card





Set #2 (5 different cards):

Click here to view and then click on the image to view larger


Which card set do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment