Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christen's Maternity Pictures {Northeast Ohio Maternity Newborn Children Family Photographer}

To say that I am happy for Christen and her loving husband is a huge understatement.  Christen and I have been in each other's lives for about 15 years and for most of those we have been as close as sisters.  When she told me she was pregnant I can honestly say I was just as excited as when I found out I was having a baby.  I can't wait to see what this new little person is going to be and I can't wait to watch Christen become a mother.  She is 39 weeks in these pictures and STILL looks so absolutely incredible.  As my quote below says, this by far will be the grandest adventure of your life.  I am so happy to be on the journey with you, my friend. 









When photographing your best friend it is perfectly acceptable to have your own children jump in the pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment