Friday, October 8, 2010

Picture this.

It is so hard to ask someone to look at a bunch of pictures and decide how they would like to hang them up on their walls. I look at pictures every day and I struggle a lot with how to group things and what sizes to recommend for portraits. At least I did. I just got the most AMAZING product that will allow me to SHOW each client how their pictures would look in a specific room . They will see which size will look best, which pictures complement each other and whether color, black and white or a mix of the two will look best. I have been playing with these all night and these are just a few of my favorites that I have come up with for recent sessions. I plan on using this for every session now and I have to assume that everyone will love seeing the potential of their portraits as much as I do:)











And I couldn't help coming up with a few display ideas for myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment