Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alana and Jack




This little Jack is about 3 months younger than my Jack, and he is just about the sweetest and cutest little guy ever (my Jack excluded:)).  He is so beautiful (just like his Mother) and I STRUGGLED to narrow down some of my favorites.  I started out with over 300 shots and narrowed it down to 68 to edit.  Then I had to narrow it down further so the picture collages wouldn't be too condensed.  Here are just a smattering of my favorite pictures of them and I will add the slide-show of all 68 of the edited ones.  Thank you, Alana, for sharing your beautiful little angel with me and for putting up with my almost 3 year old trying to man-handle the Elmo toy:)  I hope you like what we ended up with.  You guys were amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment